Physiotherapy Treatments for Neurological Rehabilitation, Orthopaedic Rehabilitation, Balance and the Prevention of Falls, Chronic Pain, and Vestibular Rehabilitation may include:
- Manual Therapy
- Integrative Manual Therapy. Integrative Manual Therapy (IMT) is a form of therapy that uses gentle touch and subtle manipulation to identify and treat the causes of dysfunction and chronic pain (includes muscle energy, myofascial release, cranial therapy, lymph therapy).
- Modalities such as ultrasound, TENS
- Reiki. This is a form of natural healing that can reduce pain.
- Amethyst Biomat. www.therichwaybiomat.com/health.html. This mat combines far infra-red, negative ions and the healing properties of amethyst crystal to help alleviate pain and increase relaxation.
- Wii Fit for balance www.wii-hab.com
- Sci-Fit Wheelchair Accessible Bike and Arm Ergometer. Developed by rehabilitation professionals, this model has the versatility to meet the full spectrum of clients' needs and makes it an ideal choice for physical therapy or total body wellness. http://www.scifit.com/proseries/pro2.shtml